Five Things That Are Important to Me

A couple of days ago, I came across a blog post from one of my favourite bloggers, Diary of A Toronto Girl, titled "10 Things That Make Me Happy".

 Here is the link to her blog post:http://diaryofatorontogirl.com/2016/05/02/10-things-make-happy/

After reading her post, I decided to put my own spin on this topic. Without further ado, here it is!


1. FAMILY
Family has always been important to me - even more so during these last couple of years. They support me in all endeavours, lift me up when I'm feeling down, and I know that I can confide in them in anything and everything. I'm grateful for all that they've done for me and I love them more than anyone else in the world.

2. FRIENDS
Throughout the last four years, I've lost and gained friends. However, I have a core group of girlfriends whom I enjoy spending time with, girls who make my smiles bigger and my laughs louder when I'm with them. I can truly say that I'd take a bullet for ANY of my girlfriends, if need be.

3. HOBBIES








(J. Crew Summer 2014 Catalogue)

Growing up, I've always enjoyed drawing and reading in my free time. As I grew older, I found these activities helpful in managing stress or heavy workloads. I still have my sketchbooks from high school and elementary school and I've slowly added books to the growing book shelf in my room.

4. CITY SKYLINES

Top: New York City skyline, 2014
Bottom: Mont Royal, Montreal, 2016










Ever since I was a kid, I was always drawn towards books with city skylines. When I traveled to visit my friends, I would gaze longingly at their city's skyline, refusing to leave. I once told a friend, "Whenever I see a city skyline, I just want to sit in front of it and stare at it for the rest of the day."




Fortnum & Mason Earl Grey Tea Classic



5. TEA

I started drinking tea in my second year of high school, I always enjoy learning about different blends of tea, and its ingredients. In college, I challenged myself to try every tea available from Tim Hortons (so Canadian LOL) - and I enjoyed the challenge. Recently, I received a tin jar of Earl Grey tea from my friend in England, and I've been drinking a cup of Earl Grey tea almost every day!


In summary, these are five things that are important to me.

What are five things that are important to you? Leave them in the comments below!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts