PRODUCT REVIEW : Lovely me:ex Mango Seed Lip Scrub

About a month ago, my friend showed me a picture that she found on Pinterest; a DIY lip scrub using household ingredients. Intrigued, I gave the lip scrub recipe a try - and I loved it!
Recently, I made a trip to my local mall to buy some makeup. As I was browsing through the lip products section of The Face Shop, a Korean beauty store, I bought a small lip scrub container.



Packaging:
The name of the product and its purpose is written in all caps, making it easy to read. It also gets the point across.

Fragrance:
The fragrance is of a sweet, ripe mango. The scent is neither too faint nor overpowering.

Application:
The lip scrub is pretty light, so it is a good idea to dip your finger into more product for better application. After application, it will leave your lips feeling buttery smooth.

Comments

Popular Posts